The HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting unit meets the requirements of First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis and has been approved by the Australian Children’s Education & Care Quality Authority (ACECQA). This workshop provides students with the skills and knowledge to provide Fist Aid response to both children and adults such as;
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Stroke/Heart Attack
- Allergic and Anaphylactic Reaction
- Management of Casualties until Medical Assistance Arrives
This workshop brings benefits to everyone, however, more importantly, for those
The workshop involves a mixture of multiple choice questionnaire, role-play, and physical demonstration. All participants are expected to demonstrate their understanding of basic first aid working individually and as part of a first aid team. Participants should dress in comfortable clothing and be physically able to perform resuscitation tasks.
The First Aid workshop is a 1-day program, running from 8am – 5pm.
Entry Requirements –
There are no formal entry requirements for FNSSS00004 BAS Agent Registration Skill Set, however, you should have;
- Completed at least Year 12 from an Australian secondary school or overseas equivalent
Proof of equivalent competency in core skills to a level appropriate for the course being applied for
- Successful completion of a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment
- Relevant industry experience and knowledge (Assessed upon application)
Delivery Method –
The First Aid workshop is delivered through face-to-face and is run regularly onsite at Educare College’s Head Office @ Level 8, 288 Edward Street, Brisbane QLD 4000. For a group workshop (depending on the number of pax), we can come to you onsite.
For more information regarding this workshop, please contact Student Services on 07 3114 3458 or email us at email@example.com
**Delivery of workshop is subject to trainer availability.
- Individual: $128
- Group: Price upon application
CPR Refresher only: $50
Upon completion, you will receive a Statement of Attainment for HLTAID004 (valid for 3 years) which includes;
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
CPR is recommended by the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) to be renewed yearly.