FAQ | Online Courses, Classroom

What are we usually asked about

Click a question to reveal the answer.

Who are Educare College?

Educare College are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with classrooms across Queensland and NSW delivering a range of training courses and other services to enhance and improve your skill set and employment prospects.

Why choose Educare College?

Educare College can provide flexible learning options tailored to suit your needs and experience. We customise training to be relevant and focused on best-practice for all of the courses provided. On completion of your course at Educare College you will be fully prepared to start work or move onto further study with the help from our industry expert and experienced trainers.

I am currently working in child care and have industry experience. Will this experience be recognised?

Yes! You have the option to apply for RPL – Recognition of Prior Learning. This will involve gathering evidence to prove your competency in these units. RPL does not just apply to childcare, you can prove competency of previous experience on all of our courses.

How do I enrol?

You can enrol online by clicking here, or contact us to request a paper enrolment form. Alternatively, you can come into our office and speak with one of our staff who will be happy to help with all your enrolment needs.

I have studied with another provider but want to change to Educare College. Am I able to do this?

Fee for service students may transfer from another RTO. Your current RTO must supply a Statement of Attainment for any completed units. Completed units will be recognised by Educare College and count towards your certificate. You will then be credited the units awarded by your previous RTO.

For trainees Yes, an individual or employer can request a change in RTO. Applications for changes to the training contract or training plan such as transfer of RTO must be made to the Commissioner for Vocational Training through the NSW State Training Services (ph 13 28 11) or Queensland’s Dept. of Education and Training (1300 369 935) by the employer and the apprentice or trainee, or by either of them alone. The RTO being replaced should be advised by the parties that their services are no longer required. They should be asked to provide a Statement of Attainment listing the competencies that the apprentice or trainee has achieved to date

Changes to the training plan must be endorsed with the consent of the relevant RTO.

I can’t afford to pay for the course upfront. Do you have any payment options available?

Yes. We have flexible payment options available. Click here for more information.

What study options are available?

Educare College offer a range of study options including classroom, traineeships, online and 1:1. Click here for more information or contact us to chat with a staff member to determine the training option that best suits you.

When will I get my course materials?

Classroom: You will receive your course materials on the first day of class.

Traineeships: You will receive your course materials when you meet your trainer on sign-up day.

Online: You will be given access to our online platform where all materials are available to view and download

What do I do if I need help during my course?

Educare College deploy a range of student support and assistance methods to ensure that all students are given every opportunity to succeed. Any student experiencing difficulties or concerns about their training experience should in the first instance make contact with their Trainer or alternatively Educare College Management

Will I get a certificate?

Yes, on successful completion of the course competencies you will receive a certificate for the qualification. Even if you do not complete the full course you will still receive a statement of attainment for the subjects that you have successfully completed

Will my qualification be nationally recognised?

Yes. Educare College is a registered RTO and can award nationally recognised certificates

Are there any exams?

No. Educare College qualifications are competency based and as such you are provided with opportunities to provide evidence of your skills and knowledge.

Are there prerequisites for the BAS course?

Yes there are if you want to use this skill set to obtain work related to the lodgement of BAS returns for other businesses. (refer to our BAS course page) or click here for further information.

Want to Enrol with Educare?

Still need more information?