Help get your workers up to speed with tailored Workplace training through an Australian Apprenticeship or Traineeship.
The User Choice program provides a funding contribution towards the cost of training and assessment services for eligible apprentices and trainees. Delivered in conjunction with the Commonwealth Government’s Australian Apprenticeship program, the program aims to provide funding aligned to the skill needs of industry and your business.
You are eligible for User Choice funding if:
- You are an apprentice or a trainee
- You enter into a training contract for a qualification that is funded by the Department of Employment Small Business and Training
- The training provider, like Educare College holds a pre-qualified supplier status for the nominated qualification
- You do not hold or are not currently enrolled in a certificate III or higher level qualification (certificate III qualifications completed at school or Pre 1995 do not apply)
- You are 15 years or older, an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, or a permanent Visa holder, resident in Queensland
How to apply for User Choice funding:
Check out our range of courses to find the one that suits your career goals. Please don’t hesitate to contact us, and we will be happy to assist you.
What qualification/s do Educare College offer under User Choice?
CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
Student Co-Contribution Fees
Subsidised traineeship/apprenticeship require the payment of student contribution fees for each unit of competency included in the Training Plan. Given each training plan is unique, a formal Employer Agreement containing details of these costs will be provided for consideration and approval prior to entering into a Traineeship/Apprenticeship program.
Employer incentives are available for some qualifications. Please see https://www.australianapprenticeships.gov.au/employer-incentives for any incentives that may be available to you.
Concession rates apply to those holding a Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card or is the partner or a dependant of a person who holds a Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card, and is named on that card, or where payment of the co-contribution fee would cause the apprentice/trainee extreme financial hardship.
There are no additional costs to the trainee or employer apart from those outlined within the individually prepared Employer Agreement.